*My Natural Pool is guaranteed to perform as described and is backed by a 45 day conditional Money Back Guarantee.
NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION TO UNDERSTAND THE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE FOR MY NATURAL POOL. MY NATURAL POOL IS ALSO REFERRED TO AS MNP.
About Swimming Pools and Swimming Pool Products
- Swimming pools and water have numerous variables
- The majority of pool products won’t work properly if water and equipment aren’t properly maintained
- Very few pool products provide a Performance Guarantee
My Natural Pool – Takes Its Reputation Very Seriously
First Some Fast Facts:
A. The vast majority of pools convert beautifully to MNP
B. Whenever an issue has arisen it is generally due to:
- A water leak in the swimming pool, or
- Improper water conditions such as high pH, low or high Alkalinity etc., or
- An equipment issue such as an excessive amount of DE Powder or other equipment issue
NOTE: NATURALLY THIS PG DOES NOT COVER ANY ISSUES LISTED ABOVE OR ANY OTHER WATER OR EQUIPMENT PROBLEMS
C. With MNP assistance pool owners are fully capable of resolving these issues
D. Pool owners and pool service companies (trained by MNP) agree, My Natural Pool simply works.
Our Commitment to Pool Owners
We are firmly committed to the following objectives . . .
- Health – To reduce peoples exposure to carcinogenic and toxic chemicals especially for children
- Energy – To significant reduce Energy (90% for swimming pools)
- Water conversation – To reduce wasted water resources (draining of pool water due to water hardness)
- Simplify pool maintenance – Only add the product monthly and extend life of pool equipment
- Protect Earth – Reduced energy = Less CO2’s that are driving Global Warming and Ocean Acidification
Performance Guarantee (PG) – Terms, Conditions and Limitations
THIS PG APPLIES ONLY TO RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL POOL CUSTOMERS THROUGH DIRECT SALES BY MNP. POOL OWNER(S) AND POOL MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL ARE HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS “MNP USERS”. NOTE: COMMERCIAL POOL CUSTOMERS INCLUDE: HOTELS, APARTMENTS, RECREATIONAL, FITNESS CLUBS, UNIVERSITIES, SCHOOLS AND WATER PARKS TO NAME A FEW. SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE COMPANIES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS PG SINCE THEY ARE PROVIDED PRODUCT PERFORMANCE ASSURANCES.
MNP Users agree to:
1. Follow pool testing, preparation and product instructions.
2. Work in a cooperative manner with MNP and its representative(s) to resolve any issue.
3. Provide water testing reports, water samples and provide access to pool and equipment so MNP may, at their election, help the MNP User to determine what is causing the issue to determine the correct solution.
a) As amazing MNP is, it does not make leaves or other debris magically disappear.
b) MNP will not magically prevent or cure organic (berries, seeds etc.) or inorganic (fertilizer) stains from occurring.
Further it doesn’t prevent staining due to low Alkalinity or defective pool equipment.
c) The science behind MNP creates extremely stable copper. Conventional gunite pool surfaces with worn or rough areas may attract the MNP product. When this occurs these worn surface areas take on a turquoise color. We call this the “Caribbean Affect” since it reminds one of the turquoise seen in the Caribbean Islands. This is the ONLY color that may present itself and only on worn surfaces. By comparison rough areas in pools treated with chlorine will often turn brown from dust and dirt that penetrate these areas. Also the Caribbean Affect is completely reversible although normally never requested. To understand why pool owners are generally happy when the Caribbean Affect occurs visit our Q & A section.
NOTE: POOLS WITH SUPERIOR OR PREMIUM POOL SURFACES SUCH AS PEBBLETEC HAVE NEVER BEEN AFFECTED WHATSOEVER.
d) The GP is ONLY valid for properly registered MNP Users. Registration information is always taken by MNP and this registration includes the name of the MNP User, physical pool address, etc.
e) The GP notification MUST be within 45 days of the initial MNP treatment and MNP has up to 45 days to determine the actual problem. Most issues are satisfactorily resolved within a few weeks.
f) If MNP is unable to resolve an issue within 45 days after MNP User notification then all MNP containers that are not opened or damaged may be returned. Any remaining or partial container may also be return for a refund as well.
g) MNP will only accept returns that comply with the requirements of this PG.
NOTE: A RESTOCKING FEE OF 15% IS CHARGED ON A PARTIAL CONTAINER AND 10% ON ALL FULL CONTAINERS. THE REFUND IS THEN ISSUED WITHIN TEN BUSINESS DAYS OF THE PRODUCT RETURN.
Management Statement by My Natural Pool, LLC
“We value our customers and hope you will partner with us toward creating healthier swimming pools and making a real difference for Earth. Your swimming pool energy savings is the most significant environmental impact you can make.”